Summer Remote Video Special!
Visits for $5.00
Starts June 1, 2019
Remote Visits are limited to 15 minutes & 1 per day
Equipment Required: Computer w/ Webcam or Android Device
To obtain special rate visit must be scheduled after June 1, 2019
SWVRJA VIDEO VISITATION INFORMATION
Registration and Scheduling: For instructions on how to register for visitation and/or schedule a visit, please click here
Offsite computer application: To download the computer application to conduct offsite visits, please click here.
Android device application: To download the Android app, please click here.
Offsite visitation help: For instructions on how to set up your system for an offsite visit click here.
ICSolutions’ Account: To register, add funds, schedule a visit, or connect an offsite visit from your computer, click here.
Video Visitation Hours
Video Visitation sessions are held 7 days a week from Sunday through Saturday and during the hours listed below.
8:00AM to 10:30AM
1:00PM to 4:30PM
7:00PM to 10:00PM
Video Visitation Rules
Please read all of the rules completely prior to moving forward. Not knowing the rules will not be accepted as an excuse for not following them. Disobeying any rule may result in the visitor being banned from visiting inmates and/or criminal charges being pursued when applicable.
- All video visitation sessions are subject to monitoring and recording.
- All video visitation sessions must be scheduled 24 hours prior to the appointment or up to 2 weeks in advance.
- Onsite video visitation sessions are limited to 1 visit per inmate every week.
- The length of each onsite video visitation session is 15 minutes. There is no charge for onsite video visitation sessions.
- Onsite visitors should arrive at the facility 10 to 15 minutes prior to the scheduled video visitation session to check in.
- The length of each remote video visitation session is 15 minutes.
- Remote video visitation sessions are not limited; however, visitors should speak with the inmate to confirm inmate’s availability for visitation, inculding lock down schedules to ensure he or she is out during desired visitation time. .
- To schedule a remote video visitation session, a pre-paid account will need to be established with ICSolutions. The minimum amount allowed in a pre-paid account is
$7.50($5.00 starting June 1, 2019). To set-up or fund a pre-paid account with ICSolutions, please go to www.icsolutions.com or call 888-506-8407.
- The cost of the remote video visitation session will be applied to the pre-paid account as soon as a remote video visitation session is scheduled.
- If the remote video visitation session is cancelled by the facility,
$7.50($5.00 starting June 1, 2019) will be returned to the visitor’s prepaid account.
- Please be advised if an inmate is in ANY program (at court, on trustee assignments, CRP programs, attorney visits, etc.), they are NOT eligible to receive the video visitation session at that time. Video visitation sessions must be scheduled around inmate programs.
- Remote visitors should test their connection prior to scheduling a video visitation session.
- Remote visitors should connect 15 to 30 minutes prior to the scheduled video visitation session to check in.
- Video visitation sessions will not connect until after the scheduled start time.
- If a visitor does not show up for a scheduled video visitation session, no refund will be issued.
- If a visitor loses internet connection during the video visitation session, the visitor will not be allowed to reconnect and no refund will be issued. The Authority has no control over the visitor’s internet connection.
- All visitors must utilize a valid type of identification to register and shall be one of the following:
- Driver’s License (current or expired);
- Military or Government ID;
- Schools ID (picture-type only);
- Immigration Card (Mica);
- Any picture ID issued by a City, County, State or Government Agency.
- All visitors must be 18 years of age or older. If under 18 years of age, visitor must be accompanied by an adult and must present valid identification (children under 5 are not required to provide a photo ID).
- All visitors must be on the inmate’s approved visitor list to conduct a video visitation session.
- Maximum of four (4) people (combination of adults and children – one (1) adult minimum) may participate in a video visitation session at one time.
- Visitors may also be asked to provide proof of relationship to the inmate. This can be done with a birth certificate, marriage license, adoption papers, or other legal documents.
- All visitors are expected to be fully dressed in appropriate conventional clothing. The following types of clothing are prohibited:
- Clothing made of sheer transparent, net or mesh materials;
- Clothing that unduly exposes the stomach, back, shoulders, chest, midriff or underarms;
- Clothing designed/intended to be worn tightly to accent the body (for example spandex leggings, tank tops, bodysuits, etc.);
- Dresses, skirts, jumpers or culottes no more than four (4) inches above the knee;
- Shorts – except for minor children;
- Hats or head gear-except religiously recognized and approved;
- Clothing with gang, obscene or distracting messages, shapes or designs;
- Clothing resembling security uniforms or inmate clothing.
- All visitors and inmates must remain seated at all times during the video visitation session. Small children, five (5) years old and younger, must remain on the visitors lap at all times.
- Any inappropriate activity will result in termination of the video visitation session with the possibility of being banned from visits permanently..
- Visitors involved in the following will be placed on permanent visiting restrictions:
- Visitors that create a disturbance or disruption of the visiting process.
- Visitors under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Visitors that refuse to show sufficient identification.
- The visitation schedule may be cancelled or altered on the facility’s appointed holidays or for safety / security reasons.
- Staff can deny, change, or cancel a video visitation session at any time at their discretion.
- After the video visitation session has ended, the connection will be terminated.
- ICSoultions customer service for troubleshooting issues or assistance in testing their computers for video visitation: 888.646.9437
- VizVox customer service hours:
- Monday – Friday: 8:00am – 7:00 pm CST
- Saturday/Sunday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm CST
- Closed holidays.
- VizVox customer service hours: