Method 1: Inmates may have family & friends utilize the Lobby Kiosk located in the lobby of each facility.
- The Kiosk accepts Cash, Credit, and Debit Cards.
- Cash is only accepted in $5, $10, $20, $50, & $100 dollar bills.
- Funds are posted real time to the inmate’s account.
- There is a $3.25 for cash deposits to utilize this Kiosk.
- Hours of operation are 24/7.
- ** You may deposit funds at any site for any inmate located in the Southwest Virginia Regional Jail Authority**
Method 2: Inmates may have family & friends deposit money via JAIL ATM website.
Method 3: Inmate may have family & friends send Money Order in the mail
- We only accept Money Orders.
- Money Orders must arrive at least one business day prior to commissary to be available to the inmate.
- The Senders Name, Return Address and the Inmate’s Inmate ID Number must be on the money order
- The Senders Name and Return Address must be on the envelope.
- The Money Order must be made payable to the Inmate.
- Money orders can be mailed to the following addresses for any inmate regardless of where the inmate is housed in the SW Regional Jail Authority.
Inmate Mailing Addresses.
|Abingdon Facility||Duffield Facility||Haysi Facility||Tazwell Facility|
P.O. Box 280
Meadowview, VA 24361
P.O. Box 367
Duffield, VA 24244
P.O. Box 535
Haysi, VA 24256
102 Water Street
Tazewell, VA 24651